Visitors Feedback Form

United Republic of Tanzania  
  • Mwl. Julius K. Nyerere
  • Sheikh Abeid Amani Karume
How Do I
Read More » ...
Home Foreign AffairsPermits and Passes

Any foreigner intending to reside in the United Republic of Tanzania for investment, business, employment or any other legal activity may be issued with a Residence Permit. The issuance of Residence Permit is governed by the Immigration Act No. 7 of 1995 and its Regulations of 1997.Other than Residence Permits a foreigner intending to enter and reside in the United Republic of Tanzania may be issued with an Entry Pass subject to the conditions provided under the Immigration Regulations of 1997.

Types of Permit Types of Pass
Source: Government Portal Content Committee, Last Reviewed on : 2015-12-16 11:27:22
7 Total
Very Useful 1
Quite Useful 2
Unsure 0
Not Very Useful 2
Not at all Usefull 2
Ease of Access
6 Total
Very Easy 2
Quite Easy 0
Unsure 0
Not Very Easy 2
Not at all Easy 2

Click here to subscribe this page
Subscribe new content on this page