Visitors Feedback Form

United Republic of Tanzania  
  • Mwl. Julius K. Nyerere
  • Mh. Amani Abeid Karume
How Do I
Read More » ...
Home HOW DO I Obtain Certificates
Registration, Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency - RITA

Ease of Access

To remain or continue in existence RITA registers Marriages and Divorces, and also issues certificates. Marriage and Divorces is governed by the Law of Marriages Act, 1971 Cap 29 .R.E 2002


  • Fill the appropriate Forms (RGM 18RGM 7)
  • Affidavit of Marriage (Stating that the Marriage is subsisting and not registered.)
  • Annex copies of Birth Certificates of children of the marriage if any.
  • Pay appropriate fee (current fee rate Tshs. 7000/=)

Note: Form and payment should be submitted at RITA head office or District Council

Source: Government Portal Content Team, Last Reviewed on: 19-11-2015
Click here to subscribe this page
Subscribe new content on this page